It’s very simple. Choose any class on our schedule that suits your desires.
Arrive 10 minutes before your class starts. Sign in on the Sign In Sheet on the front counter with your Name, Payment Type and Class Time.
- Wearing attire you feel comfortable moving in.
- Try not to eat at least an hour before your class.
- If you have a yoga mat bring it, if not we have mats you can borrow at no cost, as well as new mats for purchase at Sage.
- Water bottles are allowed in the studio.
If you are new to yoga, start with the Yoga 101. Our next series begins Jan 8th, and is on Wednesday nights from 7:00 – 8:30 pm. If a Yoga 101 is not currently being offered, Yinlicious classes are great for beginners. Also consider taking a private yoga session to get you familiar with yoga before coming to a group class. Email email@example.com for more details.
Our highly trained teachers will guide you through the fundamentals of yoga including asana (yoga poses) pranayama (yogic breathing) guided meditation and guided relaxation in a comfortable, safe environment.
Classes to NOT take would be Ashtanga and Level II/III classes and Power Lunch.
If you are new to our studio but not new to the practice you can take any class you like.
Please let our teachers know about any injuries or special needs you may have prior to your practice.
We have wonderful teachers here at our studio and recommend that you try them all!
We look forward to seeing you here!
There are no registration fees.
Options for class payments are:
- Paying for a single class
- Purchasing a 5 or 10 class pass which has a 1 year expiration (cannot be shared)
- Monthly Unlimited Memberships (recommended for students who practice 2-3 or more times per week)
- Pre-Register through our online registration system MindBodyOnline where you will have the convenience of paying for classes and signing yourself in
- Of course, you can always just show up at the studio and one of our volunteer Desk Staffers can get you all set. No need to sign up ahead of time
- We do not charge students for classes they pre-register for, then cannot attend
Yoga is a practice. It’s not something you will do ‘perfect’ right away. Your practice will constantly evolve and change based on your own needs and desires. Some days you may feel more tired than others and may not want to push yourself so hard. Other days you may feel more energetic and up for a challenge. It’s all up to you. We simply recommend listening to your body.
Yoga is not a competition or gymnastics. Everyone’s needs are different. Some have tight hips, shoulders, weak knees, lower back pain etc., so in that sense even though you are practicing with a group, your yoga is very much an individual experience. Listen to your body, move slowly and with your break and take breaks as often as needed.
We kindly ask that you:
- Turn your cell phone off before entering the studio.
- Please be on time, but if you are running late you can still enter class.
- There are no shoes allowed inside the studio room. Please leave your shoes, bags, etc in a locker in our Men’s or Women’s Locker Rooms.
- Please talk quietly in the studio room while waiting for class to begin.
- Please return your props neatly, as this is part of your yoga practice.
The Fine Print
There are no refunds, transfers or exchanges of class packages or memberships.
If you are not sure of your ability to get value from the larger packages we recommend that you invest in a smaller one or pay-as you-go. Exceptions may be made in the case of long term illness or injuries.
All class packages are valid for one year from the date of purchase, with the exception of the Monthly Unlimited Membership which is valid for 30 days from purchase.
While we endeavor to make as few changes as possible – all times, teachers, styles and costs are subject to change without notice.
We accept Check, Cash, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Spa Finder Gift Cards and Downtown Boise Gift Cards.
Your investment goes in part to your instructors, and part to the costs of maintaining the studio.